We partied last weekend with Gabriel Suarez, a hottie Chilean contestant on the first season of Latin American Idol. He made a special appearance at our friends’ wedding reception in Santiago, Chile, sang three songs while the bride swooned, and then danced with us until dawn.
(Gabriel Suárez of Latin American Idol Season 1 on far right)
Wedding tip: Chilean brides-to-be, he rocked the reception crowd in the ballroom at the Hotel Plaza San Francisco. “Gabriel es el mejor,” beamed the groom’s sister as she led him to him the dance floor. He even brought along an entourage of hottie helpers that were willing to grind with the grandmas.
In case you missed this hot Chilean cantor on the first season of Latin American Idol, you can catch his clips on YouTube. Here is a run down of his songs on the show:
Gabriel Suárez – Eliminated (10/12/2006)
- “Hasta Ayer” (Marc Anthony) – First Workshop
- “No Me Conoces” (Marc Anthony) – First Concert
- “El Hombre Del Piano” (Ana Belén) – Second Concert
- “La Copa Rota” (Vicente Fernández) – Third Concert
- “Cálido Y Frío” (Franco De Vita) – Fourth Concert – Bottom 2 (09/21/2006)
- “No Renunciaré” (Lolita Flores) – Fifth Concert
- “Carito” (Carlos Vives) – Sixth Concert
- “La Camisa Negra” (Juanes) – Sixth Concert
- “En La Ciudad De La Furia” (Soda Stereo) – Seventh Concert
- “Lamento Boliviano” (Los Enanitos Verdes) – Seventh Concert
Even though he didn’t win the Idol competition, Senor Suárez has a very bright future as a wedding singer.